"Now this is a unique object… Just the patina on the metal places it at the 1600's or earlier. This black rust confirms it. You've got a real, uh, key gun here."
- Fact 1: Fully functional as both key and gun, this hand-forced iron key weighs about a pound.
- Fact 2: Some key-gun combinations were designed to shoot the user if not properly employed.
- Fact 3: Matchlock guns were the first guns to sport a trigger.
- Fact 4: The core weakness of matchlock-fed guns was the difficulty of keeping the match lit.
- Fact 5: In 2008, a man was convicted in England for using a two-barreled gun that greatly resembled an automobile key fob to shoot someone outside of a night club.